Terms & Conditionsprint page
This website is not intended to and shall not be deemed to constitute an invitation to invest in or otherwise deal in any securities of Circle nor to provide any advice or recommendation to do so. You should not rely on the information contained in the website as the basis for any investment decision or action, and view or use the information at your own risk. Prior to making investment decisions you should seek advice from a financial advisor who has knowledge of your finances and investment objectives. The value of shares and the income from them can go down as well as up. Past performance cannot be relied upon as a guide to future performance.
- Circle Holdings plc ("Circle"), is registered in Jersey under Company No. 10016, has its registered office at 12 Castle Street, St Helier, Jersey, JE2 3RT. Reference to the "Circle Group" includes all subsidiaries and affiliates of Circle.
- This website is for information purposes only. Circle has used reasonable care in presenting the content of this website but makes no warranty as to its accuracy and does not accept liability for any errors or omissions.
- Circle shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage that may arise from the use of any of the information presented on this website. Nothing on this website is intended nor should be implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice nor is it intended to be for medical diagnosis or treatment.
- This website will also provide links to other websites operated by third parties. Circle disclaims all responsibility for any error, omission or inaccuracy in such material or its failure to comply with the relevant laws or regulations.
- Users may link to this website provided they do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage Circle's reputation or take advantage of it. Links must not be established in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on Circle's behalf where none exists. Circle reserves the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- Circle is the owner of the copyright and database rights in the site, except where specifically stated otherwise, including content data, design, graphics, text, images, software and underlying source codes. Circle is the owner of all trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos and devices appearing on the site, whether registered or unregistered, except where specifically stated otherwise.
- Circle complies with the Data Protection Act 1998 and medical confidentiality guidelines. Users should not send confidential data by email, unless specifically requested to do so by Circle.
- Circle may revise these terms and conditions at any time by amending this page.
- This notice and disclaimer is governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any part of this notice and disclaimer is deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining parts.
If you require any further information you may either:
- Call us on 020 7034 5250; or
- ; or
- Write to: Circle, 32 Welbeck Street, London, W1G 8EU
Our headquarters are centrally located in London's medical district.
32 Welbeck Street
Registered Company: Circle Holdings plc
Registered Company Number: 10016
Registered Address: 12 Castle Street, St Helier, Jersey, JE2 3RT